Thursday, September 16, 2010

I live In a BOX!!!!

I am not even kidding I live in a fucking box. Just fuck I feel so inexperienced in life. I mean I live in the box of school, home, and books that I read.  So times I wish I could of  gone a little wild like everyone else does in their teenage years. I talk to "the preacher"my father says to me " that you need to  study now and have your fun later".  I mean I really want to listen to " the preacher" but there  is a part of me that wants to just be bad. Why cant I just get Wild? Why Cant I get drunk? Why cant I FUCK every things that walks on two legs?    I don't know but  there is apart of me who really wants to do all those things the really illogical part of me. 

I really want to live a bit. You know I just turned 18 a few weeks ago I haven't lost my virginity yet. I am not saying that it is a bad thing or not.  There is apart of me that wants to be "normal" Any way that all I am going to say for now








JAV  out good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment