Thursday, September 23, 2010

qUICK UPDATE!!

So yeah did many things this week and last weekend. Last Saturday I wrote a poem. I went to leadership and read it there. I also did some dance. That really sucked cause I ended up hurting myself for the next 3 days I am good now. After leadership I went and saw my mom she was in town. Went and slept over at random people house. Got really lost around the city chased some seagulls. Went to the mall and shopped around. That was Sunday. Got a little lost on the bus. Bought The latest Kresley Cole novel. I haven't read but I am listening to Full Moon Rising from Riley Jensen series. I got a like lost on the bus a bit. Got new shoes and clothes from my mom. I had the first Essay 30-1 English not sure how I did. Life is good I am in a good best mood in my life I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment