Sunday, September 5, 2010

What a Strong Voice can

So basically I was going to flip shit on my step mom today cause I finally get a day where I don't have to go to church. Usually when I don't go to church they leave my 2 younger siblings 2& 6 years of age and she was just goading me. Some times she has a sense of humor which includes getting me angry. Anyway back to the point. My dad all like everyone stop cause this point I am ready to flip out cause my life and my time is based on what my parents need me to do. Can I go to the movies? I think is my dad tired? Is my step mom home things like that?

Anyway I was just thinking that my dad gets this tone in his voice that totally will take me from going to flip to calming down. These reason I actually wrote this blog is cause I think to myself it would be great to have someone to calm me when I need to. Someone that understands when I need a hug vs. when I need a stern voice to snap me out of my almost melt downs. It would be nice if some one would comment. These are things I have been thinking about. Don't get me wrong the last thing I need is man in my life now cause that just might fuck me up more then I need. I need to work on my issues more. ( Oh and forgive if I missing words in between. Bad writing habit)


Night yall  Javan is sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment