Monday, September 20, 2010

What the fuck "Preacher"

The "Preacher" is praying so fucking loud which I am used to but this 9:49pm at night he was supposed to be in bed almost a hour ago. I don't know I love living with my dad but being surrounded by the praying and the godlyness drives me bonkers. This really is just a stupid rant but hey what can I say. Jav is bored the " Preacher" is way to loud and its kinda annoying. I'm kinda wondering if little E my bro and A are able to sleep. But hey its not my job I am working on not doing my father job and letting him do it himself. Ha that is funny!!!

LOL!!! Javan out!  I'm going to sleep!!!

P.S. "the preacher" My father is quiet now. Night for now.
P.S.S I am watching Intervention. I feel so kindred to these people without the addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment