Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Saturday!!!

Hello Blogger World!!

Its me again I am not sure if anyone has visited. So today I started this leadership thing KLA. I was so lost trying to find it but I did. I had fun. It was great reconnecting with my fellow black peeps. This is something that I will every Saturday until like April I think. That's from 1 -5pm every Saturday. It has been an ok day. Oh and I now have a friend who works in a sex shop which cool. Hmm? Vibrator?  Maybe but what if my step monster found it then she know that I masturbate. Oh how sqeechy!! I can just imagine her speech. I remeber when she said to me " I am the only one who has sex in this house!" Like I am going to to actually have sex in the preacher man house. Oh and did I mention my fathers a preacher. Yes folks I am the preachers daughter. Me and god are not on the same page right know.

I have been going to counseling lately because of things that happen to me in my childhood. That going ok I have to file some reports but since I just turned  18 they cant force me to file the report. I will but I am not ready to talk about that right now. Right now I am trying to remember exactly why I was going to do other then talking about my day. I started actually writing this blog at like 9pm yesterday and now its 9pm this morning and I am starting to write again. But for now that all I have to say!!!!



Morning yall JAvan out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment